Highlighted

What is the opening date of the new REI store in Appleton, Wisconsin?

I understand that REI is opening a new store in Appleton, Wisconsin. Do you have a date when that store will open?

Craig

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: New store

@craiggagnon thanks for your patience while we tracked down what's known and unknown at this time! Although you probably already saw it, here's the announcement about this opening - confirmed that we are opening a new store in Appleton, WI next spring! That said, we don't have an opening date just yet, as construction planning and timelines are still being worked through - please check back in here as we near the end of 2019 and we should have more we can share! Stay tuned!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Any update on the Appleton store opening date?  Cabin fever. Need to get out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I came looking for the answer to this question but didn't want to ask and make REI feel rushed in light of all the Covid issues.  I am very excited they are opening a store here.   I came here from Phoenix 7 years ago.  Missed Costco, Discount Tire Co and REI.  Looking forward to them opening. 😉 

Highlighted

@Timoe1 and @CMCDONALD it's such a great feeling to know we've got REI folks eagerly awaiting the opening of our new location in Appleton! As you can probably imagine, our new store opening plans have been impacted by the current situation and therefore our timelines have been delayed. As of now, we hope and expect to open this store sometime this summer and we will provide updates here in the community as soon as we have them. Thanks for supporting the co-op!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.