Highlighted

What changes has REI experienced as a result of COVID-19?

Hi, I am Hana Malone and I am currently working with an organization called the Greensboro Earth Quakers and we are looking at some of the impacts of COVID-19. 

I was wondering if REI CO-OP has noticed any changes in business (more crowded/more sales or less) since the start of the pandmic? I was also wondering if REI has any plans to become more sustainable in the future and if the pandemic has affected those plans at all.

Thank you so much for your time and patience!

Hana Malone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What changes has REI experienced as a result of COVID-19?

@HayNay thanks for reaching out with these questions about how the pandemic has affected our business. As you can probably imagine, we've certainly seen disruptions, from having to close all of our stores in mid-March to having to run them differently now that they've reopened. You can read about some of the changes our customers are experiencing when they come in to our stores in our FAQs.

In terms of sustainability, we are always looking at the ways our business affects the world around us and finding ways to improve; you can read about these actions and commitments in our Stewardship Report.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured