Highlighted

Warmest women’s fleece?

Which women’s fleece jacket is the warmest?

I need one to wear under a shell for skiing/snowboarding.

I would like a zipper that doesn’t let in wind.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Warmest women’s fleece?

@Dei Thanks for reaching out!

A couple of heavier fleece jackets worth checking out are the North Face Denali 2 Fleece Jacket and the Mountain Hardwear Unclassic Fleece Jacket. If you want to look beyond those styles you can view our selection of heavier weight fleece jackets here. The North Face Denali jacket has a strip of fabric that lays directly behind the zipper to keep prevent the wind from entering.

Another consideration would be an insulated jacket that is thin enough to be used as a midlayer. The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket  and the North Face ThermoBall Insulated Jacket are both good examples that may work for you as well.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Warmest women’s fleece?

@Dei @REI-JohnJ gave you a few great suggestions for both fleece and insulated options! I'll reiterate his suggestion to consider an insulated layer instead of fleece; I switched to insulation after many years of skiing with a fleece mid-layer and haven't regretted the switch! Insulated layers (down or synthetic) allow you to gain warmth without extra bulk and they typically regulate temperature quite well. If you're interested in knowing more, let us know and we can provide more info and suggestions! You could also check out this article that contains a section on different kinds of insulation. Have fun on the slopes!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes