Highlighted

Swimming goggles

I am a 65 year old, disabled fitness swimmer. I swim 4 - 5 miles a week, in my local bool. Do you folks not offer a full or partial face swimming  mask? I have used standard swim goggles for years, and to be blunt, they suck. Due to a cervical spine injury, I require a center mount snorkel for swimming the crawl. Do you offer that? 

On a side note, your fitness "watches" are useless for older people, who require glasses to read. I do not wear prescription glasses while swimming, and the watch faces (especially digital) are far to small / cluttered to be used.

Dale

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Swimming goggles

@Temp Thanks for reaching out, Dale!

We offer a couple of swimming masks, you can take a look at the options here. We also carry some snorkeling sets which may contain a mask that is closer to what you're looking for. In fact, we carry the Aqua Lung Sport Smart Snorkel Set which appears to be the item we offer most similar to a center mount snorkel. 

We appreciate the feedback on our selection of fitness watches. Have you looked at an option like the Garmin Forerunner 235? It's display is 1.2 inches, which is on the larger end of the spectrum of fitness watches. Additionally, Suunto Fitness Watches tend to have larger faces and might be worth checking out as well.

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured