Highlighted

Sit-on-Top kayak availablility

Hello,

My wife and I were set to buy the Perception Pescador tandem sit-on-top kayak the week before the anniversary sale. Then we got online to do one more round of research and before popping over to rei.com to purchase the kayak. We were totally bummed out to see it was no longer available on the site, nor were there any hard shell sit-on-top tandem kayaks to choose from. I thought maybe they were just out of stock for the sale, but now that the sale is over, there are still no models available. Is there a date that they are expected back in stock? Or can we be put on a wait list to purchase one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Sit-on-Top kayak availablility

@Jayk Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry the kayak you were hoping to get is no longer available. Due to significantly higher than expected sales, coupled with supply chain and manufacturing challenges that kayak vendors are facing at this time, we are unable to gauge when we will be back in stock with the Perception Pescador. At this time, we currently only have one sit on top tandem kayak available, the Hobie Mirage Compass Duo Sit-On-Top Tandem Kayak.  Unfortunately, we are unable to create a waitlist for product, your best bet is to check back in periodically to see what is available on rei.com.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured