Highlighted

Returning items to curbside?

Will it be possible to return items to curbside or are we waiting for in store returns ?

I am not mailing my returns back .

thank you 

Highlighted

Re: Returning items to curbside?

@Cat2 thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, returns cannot be accepted curbside and will either need to wait until your local store reopens or be sent back via mail. We do anticipate reopening our stores in a phased approach across the country, with a few starting this week and more being added regularly. You can always check your local REI's store page for the most up-to-date information.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, Since you aren’t doing curbside returns can someone just run in the store & drop them on the counter for me? There’s no reason for them to stand around while you process it, used PayPal & the returns slip is in there. Doesn’t seem like it’d be a big deal to call & leave the package outside in this case either. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@averymk thanks for the follow up question. Although our teams are working on some additional options for returns, currently the only 2 options for processing a return are through the mail or in-store; we are not able to accept and process packages left outside.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured