Highlighted

REI US Bank Visa - $100 gift card

I opened an REI VISA card a while back and the offer included a $100 gift card if you use the card w/in 60 days. I used it and am wondering about the gift card - is it a physical card by mail or a code via email? How long should it take to get the card? Thanks - Scott

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: REI US Bank Visa - $100 gift card

Hi @swilliams25_mn1

To receive this one-time REI gift card, you must apply for an REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard. You should receive the $100 gift card 6-8 weeks after your first purchase with the card. The gift card will be sent to the primary applicant’s address. If it has been longer than 6 - 8 weeks, I'd suggest to contact Cardmember Services for the REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard. You can find their contact information here.

Hope that helps and thanks for being a member with the Co-op! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Does it have to be a purchase at REI?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@KC1 Thanks for reaching out!

The qualifying purchase for the REI Mastercard does not need to be made at REI. It can be any purchase of any amount. From the terms and conditions:

To receive this one-time REI gift card, you must apply for an REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard and, if approved, make a qualifying purchase with your new REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard within 60 days of account opening. Purchase requirement is met by purchases only; advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, interest charges, fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products are not eligible.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Featured