Highlighted

Re: REI is extending our temporary store closures until further notice

Checking to see if you will be open anytime soon for in store pick up. Have a kayak in your store I would like to get if possible.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@bradsix thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we are not yet able to facilitate in-store order pick-ups. We do recognize this is frustrating and disappointing and are exploring solutions for uniting customers with their orders in our stores that prioritize employee and customer health while also adhering to all local and federal guidelines. As soon as we are able, we will provide updates across many communication channels, including here in the community.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

It's what the government is saying that REI IS going by.  There are counties in the US that don't have a single case of COVID-19, but still have to follow the shelter order.  So when the government says it is ok...The stores will open and not a moment sooner.

Highlighted

I was supposed to pick up an item at my local REI on 3/21/20. The item was ordered on 3/11/20. With the stores being closed indefinitely because of COVID 19, when can I expect this item.

I was hoping that items could be shipped from the local store to my address, or that drive by pick up could be made available like many other stores are doing. 

Stay safe .

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Patientlywaitin thank you reaching out about your order, and we're really sorry for the long delay in getting this item to you. We are in the process of addressing all orders that were caught in limbo when we closed our stores. If you have not already, we would recommend calling our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 to explore options for your specific order. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

To all of my former co-workers at the East Hanover, NJ REI. Stay safe. #opt-inside for now!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Any word on a "store front" policy. I would like to pick up a warranty service bicycle that has been in the Reno store since 13 March 2020.

thank you

C. Davis

0 Likes
Highlighted

@cd we confirmed with our team that they reached out to you about your bike in Reno. Please let us know if you haven't heard from them and we can follow up.

Highlighted

Yes, JenK,

Bike arrived yesterday afternoon, I was able to quickly assemble and test ride the bike. All is well! Took it out on the roads and trails of Quincy, CA 95971.

Time for a nap!

Thanks 

Carl Davis

Highlighted

I had a bike in the store for a tune up before the closures! it's still their. Do something about this. I have even moved so it has already been decided by REI that it's getting shipped to me when the stores open. Now just open the stores, if not for just 2 days, and let people have their own property back!

0 Likes
Featured