Highlighted

Re: REI is extending our temporary store closures until further notice

@Samiri you can absolutely return your items through the mail and instructions can be found here! You will notice that we don't provide prepaid shipping labels due to how our current processes work, however we always encourage individuals to connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 to discuss alternate options. We hope this helps you, and others, with any pending returns.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

This just transfers the burden of processing the return from the store employees to warehouse employees.  It's not fair to make them feel like they have to keep coming in to work to process a return and put themselves at risk, just so someone can return their purchase.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Im going to use the 20 percent coupon and can I just come in once the stores are opened back up and get do a pickup?

Highlighted

@alaskaoutside if we understand your question correctly, unfortunately right now, you won't have the option of sending your order to our stores (because we aren't currently receiving any shipments there). All orders will need to be sent home during our store closures; hopefully this works for you!

Highlighted

Thats fine I am willing to wait just trying to cut down on all the mail and stuff, not a big deal I will get my order together and go from there.

Thanks and have a great day

Highlighted

I placed an order for two in-store pickup items before the store closure. Is there a way for me to receive them? I needed to pick them up by 3/29.

Highlighted

@KateR unfortunately, while our stores remain closed, there is no way to pick up an order that is sitting in a store. We recommend connecting with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840; if the items you ordered are still in-stock, they can help with a replacement order and if not, they can help try to problem solve another outcome. We're really sorry for the inconvenience.

Highlighted

I agree that practical good social distancing is key...and employees/members all understand; however,  has any thought been given to some activities continuing...I ordered a new ebike and it is stuck in a store needing to be built...many products REI sells its members know well and just want to get to enjoy the outside when we have been cramped inside...think ebikes, kayaks, that shipping to houses are impractical.

Highlighted

@BikeAround 

We are absolutely hoping that folks are able to find ways to participate in their favorite outdoor activities while also adhering to all guidelines around social distancing. We'd actually love to hear how our members are finding ways to do this!

We are really sorry that your new e-bike is stuck in one of our stores right now. Please know that we are eager to get our customers reunited with their gear as soon as we can. We are working on solutions, ones that prioritize employee and customer health and adhere to all local and federal rules. You have our commitment that we will communicate all updates regarding this situation through all of our communication channels, including here in the community, as soon as we have them. We appreciate your patience through this unprecedented time.

Highlighted

Hello! I was working with Carleen to put together a presentation for a local business to present later this year. Are you all doing Virtual events that people can still attend? Is Carleen still the person I should be working with? I loved speaking with her, I'd like to continue to work with her! 

Kindly,

Kristen 

0 Likes
Featured