Highlighted

Questions about ordering a jacket in 1 REI store and returning/exchanging in another

I would like to purchase this jacket and it is not available on-line from Patagonia site until Dec. 7, 2020    I would like to purchase it for my Granddaughter who is in college at Ft. Collins, CO.   

I found it on-line at the Boulder store.  If I order this item from the Boulder store, will she be able to exchange it at the Ft. Collins REI store?? 

Going to order a size Large - to allow room for sweatshirt, etc.  Not positive about the size. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Questions about ordering a jacket in 1 REI store and returning/exchanging in another

@harpbeverly_27 thanks for reaching out! Your granddaughter will be able to return an item you purchase in one REI store at a different REI store. With that said, the ability to then get a different size in the sweatshirt (if it's needed) will depend on if the item in the correct size is still available at REI; your granddaughter can definitely chat with the Fort Collins team for help! If you have any additional questions before placing this order, don't hesitate to call our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured