Highlighted

Oversized shipping changes between April and May sale?

When I ordered my co-op bike during the April sale, I was not charged an oversize shipping fee.  But now that I am trying to order my wife a co-op bike during the anniversary sale, it says I will be charged a $75 oversize shipping fee.  Did the shipping criteria change for bikes between the two sales?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Oversized shipping changes between April and May sale?

@Blinky802 thanks for reaching out! Yes, our shipping offer changed recently in that all orders over $50 now qualify for free shipping and oversized item are no longer included. Depending on your location around the country, you may be able to take advantage of our new curbside pickup service, which is now pretty widely available and will continue to be expanded in the coming days and weeks. We're sorry for the change and hope this information helps.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Blinky802 thanks for reaching out! Yes, our shipping offer changed recently in that all orders over $50 now qualify for free shipping and oversized item are no longer included. Depending on your location around the country, you may be able to take advantage of our new curbside pickup service, which is now pretty widely available and will continue to be expanded in the coming days and weeks. We're sorry for the change and hope this information helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you for the quick feedback.  Unfortunately, I looked at the curbside pickup option and the closest one is over 100 miles away in Virginia.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Blinky802 oh no, we're sorry to hear that. Although we can't share specific details, we do have additional store planned to begin offering curbside pickup over the next week. If possible, keep checking back and hopefully we'll have a store closer to you up and running!

0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members