Highlighted

Need to return shoes - not on my account?

I exchanged a pair of Altra Timp 1.5's earlier this year just before REI closed all of its stores. The shoes I exchanged them for hurt my feet and I can't wear them anymore so I also need to exchange those as well. I haven't worn them in a couple of months, hoping the stores wouldn't be closed as long as they have, but I'm losing summer running now and need a new pair of shoes ASAP. My online account does not show the new shoes I exchanged on my account, only the original Altras I purchased in July of 2019. How do I exchange these current shoes that don't work?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Need to return shoes - not on my account?

@walters0331 thanks for reaching out; sorry to hear you're having trouble locating a purchase on your account. If you don't see the item in your online account, you have two options: (1) you can connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840, noting that wait times are longer than usual or (2) you can visit your local REI store (once it's reopened for in-store shopping/returns and chat with our Customer Service team there. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured