Highlighted

Looking for an inventory check for two items

Hi 

I am going climbing this weekend and I believe I need a size XL harness based on my measurements. 

I can't seem to find any store that has these products in stock. I am between two that are available online but was wondering if they are in store today. I would like to try them on before I purchase. 

The product IDs are 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Looking for an inventory check for two items

Hey Eli,

How exciting you're getting out to go climb this weekend! The best thing to do would be to call your local REI shop and ask them for help with the stock checks for the harnesses. Since these are outlet and clearance harnesses, they might only be available online right now. If your local store doesn't have either of those harnesses in stock, they can talk through both of those options, or discuss similar options that are in stock if you'd like to go into the store to try them out.

I hope you have a great climbing adventure this weekend!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Looking for an inventory check for two items

Hi @Eli !

Thank you for your question! I did a quick stock check on the items that you inquired about and it does look like your best bet is to purchase them online, as @REI-LizH suggested, as inventory for both items is quite low. I'd also echo what she mentioned and suggest that if you do decide to purchase both harnesses, you can compare and contrast them at home, with your gear, as well as in your local store with advice from an REI employee. When you decide on a harness, you can return the other that did not work for you. 

Here's a link to the C.A.M.P. USA harness

Here's a link to the Petzl Hirundos Harness

I hope this was helpful to you! 

0 Likes
Featured