Highlighted

Kayak Availability

Good morning!  I was wondering if you could give me some information on the Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak?  I see it is not available, but is there a possibility it will be in stock again or has it been discontinued?  We would really like to purchase two of the 10.5 because we both have bad shoulders and the weight of it would be perfect for us to lift.  Thank you for any information you can give me.  --Becky

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Kayak Availability

@bpf thanks for reaching out! Just confirming this is the correct boat you're looking at? If yes, it appears to be available (in yellow) for pick-up in stores (we tested it by adding it to our cart to pick up at the Seattle store - looks like it would have been available for pick up within ~1 week). Unfortunately, the blue color is on backorder and we aren't able to provide a specific ETA as backordered items are subject to vendor availability; there is also risk that a backorder can be cancelled if we aren't able to get more inventory from our vendor. We hope this helps - if you need additional help placing an order for this boat, you can either connect with your local REI store (most have reopened!) or our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840, noting that wait times are longer than normal.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members