Highlighted

How do I use my dividend at checkout?

Trying to use my dividend and cannot. There is no place for me use it when i checkout. All I see is the coupon and gift card. I am signed into my account. This is frustrating. Please help 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do I use my dividend at checkout?

My membership number shows and I am able to access my dividend amount but there is no place at the end to use that amount. This is sunday, hopefully I will get help at the above number. I have never had a problem using my dividend before but sure am having that problem now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@rgs Thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry you're having issues using your dividend at checkout. If your membership number is attached to your online account, you should see your available dividend balance when you click on 'My Account'. When you click 'proceed to checkout' it should have your member number listed at the top of the page. If it is not there then your membership number is not yet attached to your online account. You should be able to enter your member number in your 'My Account' settings.

If your membership number is attached to your online account and you are not seeing your dividend, then you'll need to reach out to our Sales and Customer Service team at 1-800-426-4840 or via Live Chat for assistance.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

My membership number shows and I am able to access my dividend amount but there is no place at the end to use that amount. This is sunday, hopefully I will get help at the above number. I have never had a problem using my dividend before but sure am having that problem now. 

0 Likes
Featured