Highlighted

How can I find past purchases at REI?

Hello, is there a way for me or an REI employee to see my past purchases. I have a leaky Hydro Flask and I want to see if I purchased it at REI. It was probably about 2 years ago and I can't find my receipt. Would REI have a record of it? I am a member. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I find past purchases at REI?

@Former community member thanks for reaching out! You have a few options for accessing past purchases at REI:

• You can check your previous purchases in your online account at REI.com - just click "Sign In" or "My Account" to the right of the search bar
  • You can connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 or via LiveChat
  • You can visit your local REI store and inquire with our Customer Service team there

Hope this helps! And just a quick note that we removed your phone number from your post to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you but after I sign in where do I find the past purchases. I looked but can't find them.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Former community member once you're signed in on REI.com (not this online community), you can click on "My Account" and you should see an option for your "Purchase History."

REI-JenK_0-1594329049984.png

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

Thank you, found it now.

0 Likes
Featured