Highlighted

fleece lined tights

My daughter recently moved to the Northeast, and a coworker tells her that a pair of fleece-lined tights to wear under her work clothes would be a good idea for this winter. Any recommendations?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: fleece lined tights

@darlades first and foremost, a big Northeast welcome to your daughter!  As a New England native, I can attest to the chilly temps and the need to adjust with clothing accordingly.  Depending on what your daughter does for work, and what typical dress may be for her, there are a variety of options!  I personally prefer using a baselayer that is wool.  However, if there is an allergy, synthetic materials and fleece are an option.  Each come in a variety of weights so she would just need to choose something that is going to fit comfortably as a layering piece.  Both REI and Smartwool would be good options.  

I am including a few products that you might be able to share with her: the REI Co-op Midweight Base Layer Tights, the REI Co-op Teton Fleece Pants, and the Smartwool Merino 250 Base Layer Bottoms are all great options.  Hope this advice helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured