cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flagship store is totally out of stickers?! Whaaaa

So kind of an REI super nerd here and so is my wife. I am in Seattle for the first time and got a chance to go check out the mothership REI store. The whole idea was to grab a Washington REI sticker or a local REI sticker for my wife since she couldn't come, and they were out! The guy (who was awesome) who checked me out said they have been out of stickers for 2.5 years. Can that be right? This kind of sucked. 

The climbing was a cool surprise and that mountain bike testing area....seemed legit. 

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside
0 Likes

Re: Flagship store is totally out of stickers?! Whaaaa

@Bonfire sorry we didn't have any WA stickers - are you looking for the REI sticker in the shape of WA state? Or the green WA state sticker with a white heart? Or a different one altogether?! Let us know and we'll see if we can track something down for you...

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ  already hooked me up. Thanks a ton. But if you ever have a spare stamp and envelope, I love stickers. 🙂

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside

On a trip to the NW some years ago, I shopped at the flagship store (AKA the Mother Ship) and it was a wonderful experience.  Didn't have any stickers then, and their presence/absence was totally irrelevant to anything of any consequence....

0 Likes