Highlighted

Feedback on scratchy labels on REI pants

I truly love my pairs of REI pants, purchased for an African safari last year. But I finally took to my nail scissors to cut out the labels along the back waistbands. They are scratchy and annoying and leave sore places on my back where they rub against my skin. Is there anything you can do to soften the material where they are sewn on? I don't really need to be reminded that my pants are REI or Relaxed or whatever the other label said. Ouch!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Feedback on scratchy labels on REI pants

@ebenefiel thanks so much for reaching out with this feedback (and sorry to hear the labels are scratchy). We can certainly pass this along to our Co-op Brands team - it'd be helpful to know which REI pants you bought, if possible!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ebenefiel  when that happens to me, I use a bit of my first aid tape to cover the offending material.  For me, it was part of the zipper seam on a pair of REI classic sahara convertibles.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ebenefiel and @Philreedshikes just circling back to let you both know we have passed this feedback along to our Co-op Brands team for future REI-branded pants!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members