Highlighted

Re: Eric Artz: Reopening Our Stores

Second question. Could I order a bike while its on sale and pick it up from my local store when it is open? Aside from the oversize shipping charge, I'm not keen on shipping a bike thru UPS.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello there @ilovetoscore!

Thanks for reaching out to us!  Unfortunately, at this time we do not have any new information to share about which stores will be opening to curbside.  The best resource is our curbside pickup page and your local store page.

Once a store opens to curbside, it is at that time that shipping an item for pickup at that location becomes available. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ilovetoscore in case you hadn't seen, we now have curbside pickup available at our East Hanover, Marlton, Paramus and Princeton stores!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Why is the Boise, ID store still closed? We have a very low COVID19 case load like Montana and yet we are not even open for curb side pickup? All Utah stores are open and we are well below them as far as virus cases also plus we are in Phase 2 of opening back up and 95% of all business are back. Please give us our store back!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@nature-boy thanks for reaching out about our Boise store; we are eager to rejoin the community in getting outside with great gear! As you may have seen in earlier responses in the community, as we move to expand our services, we are basing our progress on four very important factors:  

1. Our ability to establish a set of detailed health and safety protocols
  2. Local community readiness
  3. Federal, state and local guidelines and restrictions
  4. Facility and team operational readiness

We apologize that we don't have any specific information we can share about the Boise store; as soon as we do, those updates will be communicated on the local store page

0 Likes
Highlighted

@nature-boy in case you hadn't yet seen, today we added curbside pickup as an option in our Boise store!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I Did! Thanks

Highlighted

Looking to get a new bike in AZ for an upcoming trip on 5/30. Shipping to home will most likely take too long. Can I get some guidance on when AZ stores will offer curbside or open? I need to get the bike by 5/29, or I'll need to go somewhere else (and I don't want to do that!). 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@golivefree thanks for reaching out (and wanting to buy your new bike from us - we appreciate it)! Although we are not able to share specific information about locations, because an unforeseen last minute change would be hard to comprehensively communicate and therefore very frustrating, we are adding curbside pickup to additional stores around the country tomorrow so we would encourage you to check back on your local store page mid-day tomorrow for updates!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@golivefree in case you hadn't seen yet, we added curbside pickup at our Chandler, Flagstaff, Paradise Valley, and Tucson REI stores this morning; hope this helps with your new bike!

0 Likes
Featured