Highlighted

Re: Eric Artz: Reopening Our Stores

I could not shop at the Littleton CO store today.  They would not let me in without a mask.

You lost a 38 year customer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@redrocksmarc yes, as noted in our FAQs, to help protect our customers and employees, we do require face coverings.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I will not shop at a store that doesn't require masks.  I view the mask as a way to protect others and myself.  Too bad REI doesn't care as much about their customers and staff to do everything possible to slow the spread of the virus.  

Folks should do as they please, but not anywhere near me or my family.

How long will REI continue to do curbside pickup?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@YakAttack thanks for reaching out with your concern. We do not have an end date established for curbside pickup, and are instead looking at ways to keep the service as an option even as we reopen our stores to the public.

Highlighted

@YakAttack we wanted to circle back and let you know that as of June 19, we will be requiring face coverings for all customers within our stores.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not required. Offered. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@DSchiller we are circling back on this topic and letting customers know that beginning June 19, we will require face coverings for all customers shopping in an REI store.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is a very broad statement which in no way addresses the opening of REI stores. When can we expect to see in store returns being accepted?

Highlighted

@dylan3492 we do not yet have an update to share on when in-store returns will be accepted. As soon as we are ready, we will update our local store pages and the FAQs here in the community.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your first statement about reopening said you were waiting until all stores can open nation wide but now you are opening only in Montana? When will stores be opening up in the states that are already allowing them to be opened? why can't you release a list of anticipated dates for stores? why the secrecy? 

Also, when can we do some curbside returns and exchanges?

Featured