Highlighted

Does REI have any upcoming coupons or sales?

Hello,  Are you aware if REI will be publishing any 20% coupons, or will Osprey Backpacks be on sale in the near future?  I have a backpacking trip in July and need to purchase a backpack.  My husband and I both have dividends to spend, can we use both dividends toward the purchase of this backpack?  We have two separate memberships.

Highlighted

Re: Does REI have any upcoming coupons or sales?

@Luv2Hike without giving away too much, we'd encourage you to stay tuned! We are quickly approaching our Anniversary Sale, which is our biggest sale of the year, and we anticipate lots of great offers!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I need some coupons too. Like bad.

Highlighted

Don't worry.  REI does have sales. Don't forget the dividend.  It really pays to be a member.

Highlighted

@Luv2Hike (and @Orb2009 and @hikermor),

We've got great news: you can now view a digital copy of the Anniversary Sale Catalog! You'll also see the 20% coupons on the front of that catalog. The sale starts on this Friday, May 15th and runs through May 25th. 

Hope this helps!

Highlighted

@Luv2Hike 

To answer your question directly: there is a member 20% coupon with our Anniversary sale! If you're looking at the Osprey Ariel or Aether backpack they are included in the Anniversary sale (page 8 of the catalog), so you could save that coupon for another item.

In terms of your question about dividends, you are not able to apply two dividends into one transaction on REI.com. If you have any other questions about your membership or dividend, feel free to reach out to our Sales and Customer Service team at 1-800-426-4840 or via Live Chat.

Hope this helps, thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@REI-JohnJ  Will this anniversary sale be online only or will I be able to come fit the pack I want?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@dylan3492 

You are correct that the Anniversary sale will be online only. We hope you have been able to check out the sale catalog! As we responded to your post (thanks again for catching that!) earlier this morning:

'As we roll out curbside, it will not be possible to try items on for fit. We hope that our virtual outfitting service can help with fit while we work to reopen stores more fully.'

We recommend setting up a virtual outfitting appointment with one of our product experts in order to talk through specific backpack fit considerations with you. As we have stated before, we have gotten really positive feedback from our customers who have participated in these outfitting sessions.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@REI-JohnJ  Thats quite unfortunate! One my favorite parts about REI is being able to try on a pack with weight in it before buying. I'm not sure that the virtual outfitting will help with that as I already know my sizes and have been fitted in REI. I would still be interested in buying the pack but due to the unknown time frame on in store returns it is unlikely that I will do so. Does REI plan to offer any kind of sale when the stores open back up to make up for revenue lost from this sale?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@dylan3492 

We're glad to hear you have already been sized and fitted for your pack in your local REI store! As you can imagine, things are changing rapidly at this time. While we don't have any details to share about sales that may occur once our stores reopen, we'll be sure to keep folks updated here in the community!

Thank you for being a member of our co-op!

0 Likes