Highlighted

Do you have step through electric Ghost Bikes available in stores?

Are there any step-through Ghost Bikes available in any of the Western Washington stores currently or do I need to order online?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Do you have step through electric Ghost Bikes available in stores?

@yonflora  Thanks for reaching out!

Are you looking for a step through electric bike? Do you have a particular model in mind? Unfortunately, due to unprecedented demand for bikes this summer and supply and inventory constraints, we are not expecting to be back in stock in bikes until this fall. Our website shows our current availability of bikes. If we have the bike you would like in stock, you can select 'Pick up at Store' and see which nearby stores may have availability of that bike.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.

Thank you for that. 🙂

The model I'm looking at is the electric Square Trekking. I'm mostly asking because I was hoping to test ride before I spend the money. Are your stores offering test rides of any bikes? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@yonflora Thanks for the clarification!

It does appear that the Southcenter store may have one model of the Ghost Hybride Square Trekking B1.8 AL Step Through Electric Bike in store. You'll want to call ahead to confirm that it is there, built, and available for a test ride.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Featured