Do you have any updates on Goal Zero power station availability?

Do you have an expected date when you will have more Goal Zero power stations in the store? Specifically the 1000x or 1500x, thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Do you have any updates on Goal Zero power station availability?

@itsme Thanks for reaching out!

Are you asking about a particular store? Or were you referencing REI.com for availability? It looks like we are hoping to be back in stock in the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1500x Portable Power Station soon, perhaps as early as the end of this month. Whether you see it in store will depend on the assortments of your store, however, you can always order from REI.com and have it shipped to your local REI store for free!

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I am aware that I can order online and have it shipped to my store.   REI online does not even say when it will get the merchandises in stock where as some other stores do and even allow customers purchase with 4 weeks delivery time.  That is my question.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@itsme 

Thanks for the clarification! Because manufacturing and shipping times are so variable at this time, we are not posting product to order ahead of time or providing specific dates for delivery. Products will be posted on REI.com for purchase once they have been received and processed.

Hopefully this answers your question, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you!

Featured