Highlighted

Did anyone receive my online order?! What should I do about a mis-shipped order?

Hi All! I’m not sure if this is allowed or not but I’m reaching out to the general public due to a wrong order I received. Hence I believe someone has my order: 32 Oz Olive Yeti tumbler, 1 orange Tube Tarp, Aqua Foam New Balance Sneakers, and 1 blue Ultra Belt. According to the REI representative, there is no way of tracking said items. If you received this order is error, please contact me. I thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Did anyone receive my online order?! What should I do about a mis-shipped order?

@Pammycakes12 sorry to hear we sent you the wrong order - and yes, you can certainly post here to see if someone receives your order (although it may be a long shot). We also want to confirm that our Customer Support team was able to help with resolution on getting you the items you ordered; if not, please connect with them at 1-800-426-4840.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Did anyone receive my online order?! What should I do about a mis-shipped order?

Yes a representative was able to help with my order but an item I ordered is no longer available to be replaced.  I’m just looking for my items. I know it’s a long shot but worth it if someone comes forward. 

Featured