Highlighted

Classic Fit REI Co-op Sahara Convertible Pants - Men's

Hi REI:

Will you carry the baggier Classic Fit men's Sahara convertible pants again? The current ones are too restrictive for me to hike in. My older pairs are starting to wear out and I need to think about buying replacements.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Classic Fit REI Co-op Sahara Convertible Pants - Men's

@speedbump Thank you for the clarification!  You are right that customers have referenced the difference in variations of the Sahara pant that have been offered.

As I mentioned, we are committed to continuing to pass along this valuable feedback!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Hi @speedbump !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with this question. While I don’t have any information to share about upcoming redesigns in the Sahara line, I can commit to passing this feedback along. 

One of the best parts of the Community is hearing from customers that are willing to share feedback from their experiences with product. 

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@speedbump I made the assumption that these are the pants that you want to replace, which are the Classic fit. If you confirm this, I can reach out and see what info might be available in terms of future inventory levels!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am not seeing the original style. The one I am thinking of was the same for many years until about three years ago. Had belt, zip all the way up the pants, and could hold just about anything in the pockets. Pants were articulated with lots of material so there was little restriction on legs when climbing rocks, allowing flow of air to keep one cool, etc. They were functional for backpacking. 

I do see many many complaints about the smaller fit Sahara pants on your website. I am not a plump guy, just have legs too thick for your pants now.

Thanks for helping.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@speedbump Thank you for the clarification!  You are right that customers have referenced the difference in variations of the Sahara pant that have been offered.

As I mentioned, we are committed to continuing to pass along this valuable feedback!

Featured