Highlighted

Call Wait times

Currently im going on hour number 3 of being on hold for REI customer service.  I know these are difficult times and your resources are stressed but would it be possible to at least get the ability to have a "call me back" system so people dont have to be on hold?  I'm a little surprised that I waited less time on hold today to reach the IRS and Walmart Online ordering than I have REI.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Call Wait times

@travdivs we're really sorry to hear that our current wait times are so long and we will pass along your suggestion for a "call me back' option. Although it's unlikely you'll want to call us back after waiting so long already today, in the future you can check here (our Help Center) for current wait times, which may help you find a time when our call volumes are lower and thus your wait time would be shorter.

If you have a general question or need advice on a product you're interested in, we may be able to help with an answer here in the community; however if your question is specific to your order or your situation, our Customer Support team is the right place to be connecting with and our team will be with you as soon as possible. Again, we're really sorry for the long wait time.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks REI-JenK!  I do appreciate what REI is doing for its employees!  Unfortunately it is order related! 

Highlighted

I just spent the past four hours on hold. That’s the longest amount of time you can be on hold until the system hangs up on you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Westernease we're so sorry about that long delay. If there's anything you need help with that isn't order-specific, we'd be happy to consult here in the community. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

I've had really good luck using the chat for order related questions. Not sure of that helps but wanted to toss it out there.

0 Likes
Featured