Highlighted

Big Haul 90 vs 120 L for Camping

Hi. I was wondering what size Big Haul Duffel bag would you recommend, the 90 or 120L for camping? We are looking to fit a camping tent, 2 sleeping mats, 2 sleeping bags, along with some other misc. camping gear. We will be mostly car camping, but might check the bag a few times a year. 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Big Haul 90 vs 120 L for Camping

Hi @mike211. Great question! That sounds like a pretty typical amount of stuff for a car camping adventure. In my experience, bags fill up faster than you think, so my recommendation for car camping would be to go for the 120L. The way I look at it, you don't have to fill it up, and you have a little extra space if you need it. Plus, the Big Haul comes with compression straps, so if it isn't filled, you can always tighten it down to save space!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Re: Big Haul 90 vs 120 L for Camping

Hi @mike211. Great question! That sounds like a pretty typical amount of stuff for a car camping adventure. In my experience, bags fill up faster than you think, so my recommendation for car camping would be to go for the 120L. The way I look at it, you don't have to fill it up, and you have a little extra space if you need it. Plus, the Big Haul comes with compression straps, so if it isn't filled, you can always tighten it down to save space!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Featured