Highlighted

Availability of the Co-Op DRT 1.1

Hi - any idea if you'll get the Co-Op DRT 1.0 or 1.1 bikes back in stock anytime soon?  My wife and I are looking for inexpensive mt bike options.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Availability of the Co-Op DRT 1.1

@standre1 Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, due to unprecedented demand for bikes this year, we will not be back in stock in Co-op Cycles until the end of the year. We are working to get inventory from our other brands as well, however, everyone is facing the same challenges at this time. At this time, these are the only Co-op Cycles Mountain Bikes we have available, and sizes are very limited.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I was in the San Diego store a couple weeks ago picking up my new ADV (intermediate rider, first CO-OP bike and absolutely LOVE it) and they mentioned that REI is continuously updating the website when bikes are available but that yes, supplies are limited for now.

My girlfriend and I are looking to buy DRT's for our 4 teenage children and for now the limited sizes online are to no surprise not the sizes we need.  Is there little chance the more common sizes (M/L) will not really be available until end of year as you mentioned?

Does REI ever sell their in-store rentals when it's time to replace with a new model?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SDSU-USNA-Alums Thanks for reaching out!

We are so excited to hear that you are loving your ADV! Which model did you get? You are correct, that bike sales this year have been unprecedented. Unfortunately, that does mean that the timeline for us to begin to see stock in bikes return, particularly in our most popular sizes of medium and large, is the end of the year. 

Hopefully this helps, we'll answer your question about rentals in another post, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

@REI-JohnJ - Thanks for the reply and I guess the kiddos are just going to have to be patient until some DRT's become available.

BTW - ADV 2.1, and the only regret was getting it 3 days before a biz trip, so I have to wait longer to enjoy it more.  Glad to finally have a solid bike that I'll hopefully get years out of!

0 Likes
Featured