Highlighted

Availability issues with the Kuat NV 2.0 Bike rack and NV 2 add on & Deuter Kid Comfort Pro Pack

Hi there

I was looking for the above products and found that neither was available any longer on REI.com. The Deuter pack was in my cart when it said no longer available! I always prefer to buy from REI because you guys are great and was hoping these would come back into stock

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Availability issues with the Kuat NV 2.0 Bike rack and NV 2 add on & Deuter Kid Comfort Pro Pack

@Jordan09 thanks for reaching out about these 2 items - we're so sorry that they are no longer available. Due to historic spikes in customer demand and manufacturing delays, we are experiencing inventory shortages in a few product categories, including bike racks and packs. Our teams are working closely with our vendor partners to increase inventory and move delivery dates up, however there will be items that we will be out of stock in for several months and we are unfortunately not able to provide specific dates when we'll be restocked; we're really sorry for the inconvenience these outages have caused and hope you'll check back.

Also, if you're interested in considering other car racks or kid carriers, please let us know and we'd be happy to consult on options and provide suggestions!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Availability issues with the Kuat NV 2.0 Bike rack and NV 2 add on & Deuter Kid Comfort Pro

I ordered one in mid-May... order got pushed, then automatically cancelled. Best part, then I had to get back in line, only for my order to get cancelled again. Finally gave up in August. 

0 Likes
Featured