Highlighted

Advice: Where do I get Repair/Replacement Poles for an REI Co-op Base Camp 6 tent?

Hi I have a Base Camp 6 tent that's poles have gotten bent - how/where do I get replacements.  I can't find them on the site.  There are third party places that I can get them but I'd need the dimension as well as length and cant find that info either.   So can you point me to the correct place to order replacements at REI oe provide the length and diameter to both sets of tent poles.

thx

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Base Camp 6 Replacement Poles

@Jme Thanks for reaching out!

For information regarding third party vendors we recommend for repairs, please visit our REI Repair Services page. For tent pole repairs, we recommend Tent Pole Technologies. You'll send them the entire pole set so they are able to replicate it in house (therefore they do not need specific dimensions as they will have it in hand). If you're ready to send your poles in for repair, simply follow the instructions on this form

You should only need the name, model number, and year of your tent. When did you purchase the tent? If it is a new model it is the REI Base Camp 6 tent, model number 136-058, year 2018-2020 (the tent has blue pole sleeves and the fly is bright orange). If it is an older model it could be the REI Base Camp 6 tent, model number 862-430, year 2014-2017 (the tent has orange pole sleeves and the fly is a sage green color).

If you need a quick fix for a trip we do carry the Gear Aid Tent Pole Splint that can get you through a jam until you can have the pole repaired.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Advice: Where do I get Repair/Replacement Poles for an REI Co-op Base Camp 6 tent?

My two main poles bent and I found these to be an excellent replacement: Wilderness Technology North Six Tent Pole Set. Not bad for fifty bones.

0 Likes