cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Would love to see an East Tennessee board!

The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited NP in the country! 

Re: Would love to see an East Tennessee board!

@alansb1982, thanks for the suggestion about adding an East Tennessee board!

You mentioned the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, we do have a National Parks and Forests board where you can post about that! 

For locations that you'd like to post about that don't have a "home" board, just make sure you reference the specific location, like "East Tennessee" in the subject line and add the location as a label within your post on both the "Add a Location" and "National Parks and Forests" boards!

We are working on a new way to display locations so they're not in a super long drop-down menu. We'll add a bunch of new locations once that's done!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.

TN has much more than just the Smokies!

I agree that we should have an East TN board, or Tennessee as a whole. We have so much to offer outside of the national park! 😊

@ChristinaZ thanks for the additional feedback! We are still working on a redesign of the "Local Happenings" section of the community and will absolutely keep your feedback in mind to cover all of TN and not just the Smokies!

(Good grief, fix it so we don’t lose all the text we just typed when you force us to login, or at least don’t allow typing until logged in. I got here linked from your direct email invitation and didn’t realize I had to login first. Freaking lost the reply I’d already typed.)

Yes, much more here than the overcrowded Smokies: Big South Fork, Cherokee Nat’l Forest, state parks like Frozen Head, Pickett and South Cumberland. It would be logical to use our standard East/Middle/West TN labels.

@LeapIntoTheWild sorry to hear you lost your original post when you logged in for the first time; that's definitely not supposed to happen, so appreciate the heads-up!

0 Likes