cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

North East Baltimore County outdoor fun

Anyone want to get a group together for camping trips to day hikes?

0 Likes

Re: North East Baltimore County outdoor fun

Hi @Erikaann !  

I'm in Harford County, and a small group of us day hike or bike regularly.  Nearly every weekend.  We bike the NCR trail, usually as far as New Freedom or so, as well as the Northwest Lancaster County River Trail in Columbia, PA.  Our hikes take place throughout all the Gunpowder State Park areas, the Susquehanna State Park, and north, up through the Susquehanna Valley's Mason-Dixon Trail system and the Conestoga Trail.  Occasionally we venture further afield to hit places like Catoctin Mountain, or the Billy Goat Trail at Great Falls.  

The past couple of weekends we've volunteered at trail clean-ups along Otter Creek with the Lancaster Conservancy.

Is that the kind of thing you had in mind?

0 Likes

Re: North East Baltimore County outdoor fun

I am also in the Harford County area and I'm interested in getting  a small group together to do a weekend (oine night) backpack/camp trip in the Dolly Sods in West Virginia.  Anyone have any interest among your group ?  I have never been but it is supposed to be beautiful and somewhat unique for this part of the country.  Please advise if interested. 

0 Likes